The SpinTronicFactory (MoU “SpinTronicFactory: Novel Ideas for Spintronic and Magnonic Applications") is a newborn European network based on a legal Memorandum of Understanding signed officially in May 2016 involving academic and industrial actors, with mission to promote research and innovation in Europe based on spintronics applications. SpinTronicFactory activities include RF applications, magnonics and spin logic, magnetic memories and magnetic sensors.
The main objectives of the SpinTronicFactory are:
- Increase the industrial impact of spintronic applications in the European Union
- Develop synergies among Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) and different H2020 programs (FET, NMBP, ICT, ITN)
- Create links with other industrial networks as for example EFFRA, AENEAS, etc.
- Build new synergies among partners and potential consortia for future EU calls
- Improve visibility of spintronics in EU and work on the related dissemination